Date(s) - 05/29/2020 - 06/02/2020
Marina Puerto Escondido
Join WCM and a pile of fun-seeking Catamaran owners to explore the beautiful Baja/Sea of Cortez anchorages, partake in local food and beverage excursions, beach campfires, snorkeling, the whole enchilada. Too much fun to list here. Check out pics from years past here >>
- Meet at Puerto Escondido on or before May 29, 2020 (best to arrive the 28th)
- Meet and Greet/Happy Hour in front of the WCM office from 5-6pm (refreshments and appetizers provided by WCM). We’ll run through the agenda for the week, distribute T-shirts, etc.
- Spend the next five days tooling around (and racing a bit, just for fun) from one gorgeous anchorage to the next, exploring the fabulous islands in the Loreto/PE area.
- Events include Island Barbeque sponsored by WCM, a dinghy appetizer raft-up party, and a weenie roast one night somewhere. Hopefully one morning we’ll have Ralph and Helen’s famous french toast breakfast!
- Wrap up at Loreto waterfront (weather permitting), or back at Puerto Escondido on June 2nd.
WCM plans to open up the charter fleet for guests that want to join or other paying charterers. Price TBD. Not sure yet whether this would be all-inclusive, or a shared expenses for provisions. Open to your input on this, if you have guests who may be interested.
Contact Kim for more info.