Fountaine Pajot has just announced the release of the Lucia 40, to replace the Mahe 36 and Lipari 41, which they have ceased to build.
The Lucia 40 is in the style of the bigger sister ship the Helia 44, so a very suitable and solid replacement, inline with the advances FP has made in design over the last few years.
The Lucia 40 has many of the features similar to the Helia 44, such as outstanding light and airy look and feel throughout the cat, and a vast walk-through cockpit area with space for 8 people to sit around the central table.
But what really sets the Lucia 40 apart from her predecessors is:
- Opening hatches in the sides of the hulls for each cabin
- Flush deck hatches
- Optional foredeck lounge area
- Long settee at aft of the cockpit area
- New fitted trampoline which fits right to the edges leaving no surrounding gaps
- A separate shower and head for the owners suite.
We are sure that this yacht will set a benchmark for other manufacturers to follow in finish, performance and price point.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 Hull Layout Options:
Maestro Three Cabin with dedicated Owner’s Suite Starboard
Quatro Four Cabin layout optimized for charter
- Year Built: New! Ask for Pricing
- Brand/Builder: Fountaine Pajot
- Model Name: Lucia 40
- Hull Form: Catamaran
- Hull Material: Fiberglass/GRP
- Length Overall: 38
- Beam: 21
- Draft: 3
- Displacement: 19,600
- Mainsail Area: 624
- Working Headsail Area: 398
- Propulsion: Twin Diesel
- Total HP: 40
- Fuel Capacity: 79
- Fresh Water: 140
- Phone Number: Kurt: 619.571.3513
- Vessel Type: New Sail
Charter Program Available?:
Shared Ownership Available?: